Searching...

Ads

Saturday 15 August 2015

Pan Seared Tuna Steak with Lemon Dill Sauce



This makes a great dinner or lunch. Make it the night before for a fantastic lunch on the go. So when coworkers are making trips to the drive-thru; you can enjoy this flavorful, protein packed meal!

I’ve been working with Weight Watchers since the beginning of this year. The main improvement that Weight Watchers has made in my life is making me more aware of what I am eating. The mindless eating is gone. I make better eating choices and when I am unsure about a food item, I double check the point value using the handy-dandy Weight Watchers App. Seriously people, I love the Weight Watcher App!!!

Ingredients
1 Lb Ahi Tuna Steaks (thawed)
2 Tb Olive Oil
Salt/Pepper
Lemon Dill Sauce
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
1 teaspoon Fresh Chopped Dill
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
Small Pinch Salt/Pepper
1/2 teaspoon Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
1 teaspoon Honey

Instructions
Allow tuna steaks to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking.
Coat tuna steaks with olive oil, salt and pepper while preheating skillet over Medium heat.
Cook steaks approximately 2 minutes per side (depending on thickness)
Combine all lemon dill sauce ingredients until fully blended.
Serve tuna steaks with lemon dill sauce.



Source -here-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!