Searching...

Ads

Sunday 11 October 2015

BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP



Spicy Cheesy Chicken Goodness! Yes! Sarah Uselton here again with my contribution to Loaves and Dishes for this month! I made this dip for our family night dinner at Mama’s this past week and I nearly had to slap my big brother off of the kitchen stool in order to save enough for a picture! IT IS THAT GOOD! Try my Buffalo Chicken Dip and you won’t be sorry. (unless you are my brother! ha! ha!).



INGREDIENTS
1 small rotissery chicken - shredded
1 8 oz block of cream cheese - room temp
½ cup hot sauce
1 Cup Mayo
1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 pack of hidden valley ranch dressing powder
1 clove of garlic minced

INSTRUCTIONS
Preheat the oven to 375
Shred the chicken
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and pour into an oven proof dish (about 9x9 is right).
Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
Allow to cool for 5 minutes and then serve with chips for dipping or spread on crackers.


Source -here-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!